Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Must Be the Season of the Witch!


Hey guys and dolls!
Hope you've all had a great summer and are now absolutely in love with fall (here in the US anyway).
This season is always amazing to me. While everything is dying around us, the leaves and all that falling to the ground, it brings me to life. I am in the highest spirits and wearing a smile that just can't be touched.
There is a magic in the air, a different scent, a different feeling. There are days I walk around outside and let the chill hit me, while the sun is shining down. I close my eyes and let the wind swirl around, tossing my hair about like a romp in the hay with a former lover, I simply cannot get enough! I wish I lived in this forever. ♥

Okay okay, enough about me being squishy with Autumn. How excited are you all about these events though?! This time of year brings some of the BEST events in Second Life! I mean, you have designers competing with each other to see who can be the spookiest of the spooky, and the most witchy of the Witches! And I am A-Okay with that! Here's my cup, dump that spooky shit in and let it overflow!

One of the events I am super excited about is of course, the Season of the Witch event! It's a new one this year with a line-up of some badass creators here in Second Life! What is Season of the Witch? It is a Autumn seasonal event. The theme is dark bohemia, influenced heavily by witchcraft/paganism, the occult and mix in a dash of 1970's glam rock & roll attitude! Aka, me...in all my glory! Think...Stevie Nicks, who I love with all of my being!
Not only the stuff to play grabby hands with, there's also some awesome stuff to keep you busy, check it!


Save the dates luvs & get excited! This is going to be a blast and I will be hopping around there randomly to frolic with the witches & warlocks!

Until then, keep all eyes locked here as I will be showing you all the awesomeness from this event!


Body

Mesh Body: Maitreya 

Mesh Head: Catwa Head Catya 
Skin: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Maxille" Celtic
Hair: [RA] Cindy Hair - Ombres & Roots @ We <3 RP
Eyes: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA EYES "Witch"white
Nails: [CX] Biomech Claws (LIMITED group GIFT)  
Ears: [CX] Industrial Ears
Tattoo: antielle. Catatonic (B&G)
 
Outfit  
 
Top: Foxes - Daisy - Tee - black
Skirt: Emery Alicia Maxi Skirt Grey
Necklace: Season of the Witch Group Gift (Stop in and grab one!)
Rings: Kibitz - Nightmare ring set - onyx 
Piercing: -SU!- Piercing Set 05 @ Industrie
 
Props
 
Candles/Pose: + WitchCraft + Summoners Candles @ Season of the Witch! (open soon! Oct 14th-Nov 4th!) These are pretty badass, with color changes for the candles and 8 different poses to chose from!
 


 

2 comments:

  1. I went to this place with local friends and we had a blast at NYC venues here. The long happy hour definitely ensures a full upstairs, but I'd recommend the quieter downstairs to enjoy your stuffed burger and fries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post actually! btw guys i've got a great resource for car rental Rental24h.com. there you can get any car you want anywhere in the world! u must try it!

    ReplyDelete