Wednesday, October 26, 2016

MoonChild




Although I may have been gone from the blog for a bit, I have continuously visited SL. I love shopping, seeing the new things being made. I spot time and effort in SL creations and really appreciate it. Creativity keeps our SL going!
This was just a lil quickie I did but looooved the look! I think I was wearing this for several days in SL. Just another quick post to share some of my fav stuff and a cute lil look I thought you guys might totally dig!
See you all again soon! <3

Body

Head: CATWA HEAD Dyana
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Skin Applier: [Pink Fuel] Bambi <Crystal> - Catwa Head Applier
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Somi /Black & White

Outfit

Jacket: VidaLoca - denimjacket dark (currently remodeling in world)
Shorts: -SU!- Patched Shorts BLACK 
Socks: -SU!- Garter Socks Nylon BLACK
Shoes: [Vale Koer] Moody Platforms Dark

Accessories

Shades: Petite Mort- Lennon round specs
Septum:  (Yummy) Captive Bead Septum Ring - Silver and Gold





No comments:

Post a Comment