Thursday, July 21, 2016

Let Me Teach You How to Eat



Hey luvs!
I know, I know. Come punish me. I've been gone so long but like I said in the last posts, it was all for a very good reason. I needed a break from SL to refresh the noggin, I needed to refocus, yadda yadda yadda...you get the point <3
I love that I came back to tons of yumminess though! Right in time for Hair Fair 2016 and everything, my wallet is so pissed at me haha. It's okay though. I actually didn't go all out at this Hair Fair. I bought quite a few, don't get me wrong....I guess I just had my heart set on my vintage hairstyles, maybe that was only me (and Dizzy lol) because I didn't spot a single one there. But I keep seeing sumo bun things -_- but if you like that style, right on!
So I owe DRD a helluva lot of blog posts! Woah talk about busy!  So I am featuring Death Row Designs twice in this post, and I sure wont complain. So much cute! I loved this vintage furniture set. All my fellow vintage collectors are going to want this baby for sure. It is at the Crossroads Event which starts the 3rd of each month. It's featuring styles/things from Apocalypse, Contemporary, Cute, Lust, RolePlay to Vintage! Sounds fun to me! If you haven't already been there to check it out and grab all the things, make sure you do! My super adorbs heels are also by DRD and are at the ULTRA event which runs from July 15th-August 15th. The socks are optional and they're lace mesh. Kinda hard to see in my pic so you're just going to have to go snag your own! I loved them with my catty print dress by none other than....can you guess? DRBC! Of course! This one comes in several prints that you will fall in love with so make sure to click that DRBC link above and check out (and like!) the Facebook page to see all the prints and keep updated on ALL things DRBC! The best spooky lil retro shop in SL <3
Alright my luvs, I am off for now. I've got a few more projects in the works but I am not making any promises. I am starting out slow and easing it in.... (*That's what he said!*) Sorry, couldn't resist!
But hopefully, I will be seeing you oh so very soon with some more awesome thangs these people are creating!
Till then, keep it spooky <3

Body
Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: [Pink Fuel] <Crystal> - Morgana - CATWA Head Applier
Hair: little bones. Babylon - The Blend @ Hair Fair 2016
Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 05 for CATWA
Eyes: -Suicidal Unborn!- Tender Eyes
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - French Manicure - Black Tips
Dark Passions on MP-Flickr-Facebook

Outfit
Dress: ::drbc:: farrah mini dress - catty MP-Flickr-Facebook
Heels: -DRD- Peeptoes @ ULTRA
DRD on MP-Flickr-Facebook

Props
DRD vintage set @ Crossroads Event


Pose
Le Poppycock *Endless Summer* One in a Melon @ ULTRA



No comments:

Post a Comment