Sunday, May 29, 2016

This Point of Destruction Is Where You Find Yourself


Hey luvs!

In  my last post, I talked a bit about venturing away from fashion in my blog and exploring other things more. I don't and won't leave fashion behind, I love it too much. However, there are times when I would just like to express myself in photography. Not share all the links to all the things.
If I don't link it, and you want it or are curious about it, please feel free to leave a comment here or on my Facebook page and I will respond as soon as possible.

I took this picture awhile ago, when I started falling into that rut I talked about in the previous post. This represents a lot for me, both in RL and in SL. This is how I felt at that time. Don't worry though, Don't worry! I feel so much better. It's a battle to get out of something like that but that cliche saying, that over used saying "There's nowhere to go but up once you hit rock bottom!", it's very true.

This is the first of many little artsy posts so do enjoy it! I know I am going to love this side of Gia's World and I hope you do too!

Pose- Modified Del May pose
Location: The Wastelands




No comments:

Post a Comment