Wednesday, November 11, 2015

"She's A Myth That I Have to Believe In.."

{Taken at Ironwood Hills}


Places in Second Life have slowly started to become covered in all the fluffy white stuff...yes, I do mean snow. Right now, I appreciate it. I am from the northern part of the U.S. so I grew up around many feet of snow during the winter. Winter just isn't winter unless you have to navigate icy roads and can sit in the back yard building igloos. Well, we tried anyway. We never actually could get to the ceiling part of it, we'd just get some pretty high walls going before my siblings wanted to start an all out snowball war and then...the walls were no more. 
The sim owners in Second Life have such talent though. I don't know how they manage to pull an entire place together. The smallest details are always what get me. Ironwood Hills has been a favorite of mine, several of my blog pictures are linked back to it. Creepy and gorgeous with one of the best graveyards in Second Life. Make sure to pay it a visit.
Remarkable Oblivion has given us some more wings to play with. So many of us are still in the RO wings that were released awhile ago. Just like those, these are also gorgeous! With a darker vibe though, at least that's how I saw it. These are available at We <3 Roleplay, be sure not to miss them!
I will see you again soon luvs!  Much to show, so little time <3

Body
Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA v1.2
Skin: Glam Affair - Lelutka Appliers - Fantasy line - Stella Silver
Hair: MINA - Jildou - Essentials RARE @ Gacha Garden
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Casper Eye // Reptilian RARE @ Gacha Garden
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Tesis

Outfit
Dress: !gO! Vera dress - black @ The Fantasy Gacha
Wings: RO - Azrael Bone Wings @We <3 RP

Pose
DM - Double take you

My son is my biggest fan, he was in love with this blog picture. He loves birds..So this one is for him <3


No comments:

Post a Comment