Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November Harvest

{Taken at Elysion}

I so hate saying good-bye to October...but I know all good things must come to an end. And just to be a sarcastic ass, I always make sure to share the countdown till next Halloween, there's always a person out there that'll get butt hurt about it!
Even though we say goodbye to October, November and December still warm the heart...maybe not in the same way but that's just a cluster of months I am learning to really love. I know some of us get really down around December. It's a stressful time of year! The one thing I can do is make sure to not focus on me. Mind you, I am not saying that will be the solution to YOUR problems, I am simply saying that is how I am wired and how I work around the 'C' word blues *CoughCHRISTMASCough*. For example, I focus on how excited the kids in my life are about the holidays. They seem to share their excitement with me, if only for a moment.

This time of the year is always an amazing time to bring around those warm colors, knit sweaters and all the cozy things! I am looking forward to a lot of the events coming up because I know they will deliver just this!

Speaking of the 'warm colors, soft undertones, etc etc...I simply adore Glam Affair! It seriously doesn't matter if I am wearing a mesh head or my normal head, Glam Affair just makes all the adorbs happen. So I couldn't help but put together a picture that would not only highlight the skin but show how much it inspires me and reminds me of the beauty in this Autumn Harvest.

Body
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - Caroline skin - UBER (America Tone)
Hair: +Spellbound+ Forest Spirit // Chapter I : Earth
Eyes: [Buzz] Duo Eyes - Earth
Manicure: DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - Leaf Me To Fall

Outfit
Boudoir - Autumn Forest Fairy

Pose
Bauhaus Movement - Leaves & Bokeh 4 RARE



No comments:

Post a Comment