Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Mother Night

{Taken at Ironwood Hills}

Well hello again! 
So glad we're nearing the end of the week, it's been a long one. 
The events that have opened recently have been pretty awesome! I hope you've all had a chance to make it to them. Don't worry, I will have them linked below for you to pop over and play grabby hands. 
Glam Affair released several different skin tones for the Lelutka Mesh head and I have to say, I am in love with so many of them! Here is a closie of the different shades.


The one I am wearing in the picture is #14, a rare and so very gorgeous. For my pale skinned lovers, this is one you will want. With that fierce eyeliner on such porcelain skin, it definitely is a head turner! Maybe it's just me, maybe not but the eyebrows seem to have changed too. Fuller, fluffier and more defined...all things that none of us women mind!
I won't talk your pretty lil heads off tonight as I still have such things to show you. But I will be back again really soon. 
Luv you all, enjoy the rest of your week! <3

Body
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-Stella
Skin: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Rachel ( Petal ) 14 RARE @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Gloomy - Blacks+Whites @ The Fantasy Collective
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Black

Outfit
Dress: *Figment* Famine Dress-Red @ The Fantasy Collective
Claws: ::Tabou Irresistible:: Flowers Claws - Silver @ The Fantasy Collective
Headdress: Azoury - Vonlenska Headwear (Gloom) @ The Fantasy Collective
Collar: Bauhaus Movement - Aida Feather Collar @ The Fantasy Collective

Pose
..::Vibe::.. - "A New Leaf" Fatpack @ Shiny Shabby

 

1 comment: