Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Time to Say Goodbye to Summer!


I don't know how the weather is where you are but Autumn is quickly setting in here. We cannot wait for it to 'officially' be Autumn because by then, it's too cold and nearing winter haha.
So I needed to have one more moment by the beach before the Autumn trends, colors, pictures, really start setting in.
Has everyone been to uber and completely cleared everything out? It looks amazing! So much awesomeness!
Glam Affair is there with yet another superb skin! With it's deep shades of eye shadows, this is one you will want around for the fall for sure!
Make sure to stop in and check out the demo's. I am wearing my Loud Mouth in this pic because I love it so. The appliers sold in the Glam Affair store blend well with this skin tone so that is what I used.
I will definitely be back soon with more goodies to share! Until then, have fun shopping and stuff! <3

Body
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - Katra Bllerina - Europa @ Uber
Hair: Mina - Laila - Black @ Festival of Sin
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Elena Kissy
Mouth Applier: Glam Affair -Rose skin .L.M. Appliers  - Clean
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Roaring 20s & Dirty 30s

Outfit
Shorts: [monso] My Patch Denim Shorts - Vintage Blue

Pose
Bauhaus  Movement - On Your Wings


No comments:

Post a Comment