Sunday, July 26, 2015

So What If It's Hot Out, I'll Still Be Wearing Black!


{Taken at Dead End City RP Sim}

Hello luvs, did you miss me?! I missed blogging but the break was severely needed. It's just something that happens. Not only to bloggers but everyone in SL. Real life steps in and is over demanding. There is really nothing you can do about it. I am not going to go into my innermost personal issues with you but I will say that it's not only RL work that is exhausting me, just a lot of alllll the thangs! I wish I could continue functioning without any of it getting in the way but that's just not how I am wired. So there is your answer as to why I haven't blogged every day. Plus, blogging for me has always simply been my creative outlet. A way for me to show off some of my favorite fashion designers and all my other fav things in SL. It was never about anything else. So when it became too demanding, I had to reassess it all. I love my sponsors btw. They have always been some of the most supportive and understanding people on the grid. I'd rather be without a sponsor than have anyone think I am just getting everything for free. I am certainly not. Hopefully I will be able to get in more blogging time now though. So anyway, onto other things!

Summer is here and holy hellballs it has been HOT! I live in one of the colder states in the US and even here we're in the 80's. Now for some of you I am sure that is ideal but for those of us thick blooded people who can't stand the heat...this is hellish. Plus humidity, eww!
Still, there isn't a day that goes by that I am not wearing my black clothes. The only other color I have is a dark purple haha. So many people will come and tell me they don't know how I can wear black in this weather but...how could I not? It's my favorite color to wear and anyway...I don't feel much of a difference wearing anything else. Maybe that's just me. 

This fashion I am so enjoying in SL has made it's way into my RL. I have done my fair share of leg work looking for places online or in my surrounding area that sell clothing similar to this and I am starting to completely overhaul my wardrobe. That's been long overdue anyway!
Needless to say, when DRBC dropped this one, I was on it! This is NOT the only print that this awesome cardi comes in either! Make sure to head over to the DRBC Facebook Page, click LIKE and make sure to check out the other kickass prints this Cardi comes in. I honestly had a hard time picking which I wanted to blog. Hell you may see the others here too haha. Anyway, enough of me being chatty Gia! I will hopefully see you all again in a bit here! *le MUAHs!*

Body
Skin: **[Pumec]  - .:INGA:. - SKIN - Spring ** (for Lelutka and Maitreya)
Hair: [Entwined] Abella - Grey Scale @ Shiny Shabby
Lipstick: < nova > Essex Lipsticks  - Lelutka Applier <3

Outfit
Top: ::DRBC:: crowley cardigan - weirdos Marketplace Link
Pants: Blueberry Aura -Mesh- Reflective Leather Pants Black
Shoes: :::Le Primtif::: Noelle_Platform Heel - Black
Shades: Petite Mort- Lennon round specs
Septum: (Yummy) Captive Bead Septum Ring - Silver and Gold

Poses
Top: {Imeka~}Lu- Pose Pack
Bottom: {Imeka} Loli - Pose Pack @ kustom9 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment