Saturday, June 6, 2015

Elven Blessings

{Taken at L'arc En Ciel}

I think I might take allll of my blog pics here forever! So gorgeous and so many different places to choose from! So, don't be surprised to find this landmarked in Gia's World often!
Remember I said in my previous post that I wanted to do a lil series for DRD at the Arcade? This is the second part of it. By the way, I still haven't made it in there! In all honesty, I haven't been busting ass to get in there either, just randomly trying to tp and it still fails so I go about my business. 
That's alright though, I've had plenty of other events to keep me busy and more are still on the way!
Today I hit up...
We <3 Roleplay is eeeevil. So much awesomeness this round! 
My fellow roleplayers will love DRD at the Arcade this round. SO much stuff to add to your wardrobes! So get to trading or try your luck at hitting up the Arcade or the gacha sales! 
This one I am featuring is the rare. All I could envision was an elf queen and the look came to me in a second.
Also, perfect time for me to break in the newest addition to my inventory...that's right I finally loved on a mesh head enough to buy it! Curse you Lelutka! Lol When I first saw the Stella mesh head, I definitely thought she was prettier than the rest but then I saw a certain skin on it that totally sold me on her! I've actually bought several appliers for this head, she's quite the piece of work. So glad I finally decided to snag her! The Glam Affair Fantasy line for this head was no exception. 
But enough rambling for me today! Wish me luck at getting a few more posts in this weekend <3

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Maitreya Lara Body Appliers ( Silver ) w/ Lelutka Head Appliers
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA
Eyes: Clemmm - Cosmetic Doll Eyes /// Snow
Hair: Moon. Hair // - Ombres - Rajana
Ears: [Mandala] Fantasy_ELF_Ears**

Outfit
-DRD-Looks - shadowdancer RARE @ The Arcade

Pose
Ma Vie.  - Melody



No comments:

Post a Comment