Saturday, June 27, 2015

A Trail of Black Kisses


{Taken Here}

Hello again! A week flies by in a blink of an eye, I swear it. I hope yours went great though! Mine was filled with lots of work but I cannot complain. 

I have thoroughly enjoyed this style as of recent. For the longest time, in my minds eye when someone would say 'Goth', I guess I only really embraced a more sort of Victorian styled Goth but this 'Nu Goth' fashion, as they call it, I love love. I think it goes back to a more 80's goth, can tap into some Stevie Nicks-witchery even and all of that makes me happy! I'm still exploring it, embracing it, and making it my own. 
There's so much of it in Second Life right now as the trend grows and grows but, as always, I am picky. That's why I love this outfit so much. By far onr of my favorites as far as style and the detail on what I am wearing is just always so awesome because of course, it's DRBC!
This cute lil dress is already on the Marketplace. At 125L it is just a steal. Originally a strappy dress cute for the summer but I topped it with another DRBC fav of mine, the Open Leatherette and whipped it all up with these so so cuuuute shoes! These are ones you have to have! Hudded, all kinds of colors and the bottoms of the shoes are just awesome too!

I wont be a chatterbox, as I am going to try and get stuff done for more posts so...grabby hands on all the thangs! 
Have a great weekend and hopefully, I will see all of you soon...until then <3 *Black Kisses*

Body
Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA
Skin: [the Skinnery] London (LeLutka Applier) (champagne)
Hair: Truth Hair Randa -  black & whites
Lipstick: < nova > Essex Lipsticks  - Lelutka Applier
Tattoo: antielle. Catatonic (B&G) @ The Kawaii Project

Outfit
Jacket: ^v^DRBC^v^ Warm Leatherette - Open
Dress: ::drbc:: starla dress - ribcage
Stockings: :AviCandy: Clumsy Girl High Waist [Licorice]
Shoes: ::drbc:: bullet betties - HUD 1 v 2.0

Accessories
Shades: Izzie's - Gentleman's Glasses black
Necklace: [tea.s] Crescent Gem Necklace - (FLF)
Earrings: Cute Poison - Melting Earrings Black
Septum: MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style24)
Rings: Meva Rings Set Silver 
Flask: RT- Mesh Flask 2 (Thank you Kuppy my luff & stuff!)

Pose
(marukin) soft grunge looks



No comments:

Post a Comment