Saturday, May 16, 2015

Film Noir Fantasies




So I might've had just a lil too much fun with the pics for this blog but, what can I say? You already know me well enough. This always happens when I am having fun.
The DRD set available at 9th Republic is an Industrial set, still when all was said and done and I put myself in the pics (which I wasn't going to do at first!) it reminded me of something very film noir, which is something I love! So I edited my last one in a black and white version as a dedication to my love for all things film noir. All I needed was my criminal to come and find me!

The week has been a long and busy one for me but I am SO glad it's Friday! Finally!
I'm hoping to get a few posts in over the weekend but that's not a promise.
I wanted to thank my readers for being so patient with me. I have never been a 'bang it all out' blogger. My posts have always been spread out over a few days, but right now...that time has been even more so. RL has been super hectic and balancing that and the blog has been tough.
My blog is my creative outlet and my place to go on mini rants and my place to be free...and my place to be a chatterbox to the masses without disturbing the introvert inside me! So, again, thanks so much for your patience. I may not post everyday...but my heart is in everything I post <3

Back soon hopefully!

Body
Skin: .random.Matter. - Ashri Skin - Porcelain
Eyes: Ikon Sovereign Eyes - Wight
Hair: Lamb. Babylon - Black Pack
Manicure: DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - Midnight Metals @ Thrift Shop

Outfit
Lingerie: :::insanya::: Cybele Lingerie - Laced
Necklace: (Yummy) Satin Bow & Pearls Set - Black

Props
DRD - Industrial couch
DRD - Industrial hanging lights
DRD - Industrial propeller coffee table            ALL @ 6th Republic
DRD - Industrial Seat
DRD - Industrial standing lamp
DRD - Industrial wineholder
DRD - industrial bed

Music Note: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Clef
Rug: {anc} NOEL. :  frilled furrug / cocoa
Art Work: TEARS IN RAIN - Los Falsos City (Day)
StoraxTree- Kitty: Feline Treasures - Naptime - Calico t
~BAZAR~Stockholm-Bottle Candles @ 6th Republic
* SORGO - Old Books / B @ 6th Republic





No comments:

Post a Comment