Saturday, May 2, 2015

Elven Sanctuary {Fantasy Faire 2015}


{Taken Here}

With over $5 Million Linden raised so far for Relay for Life, Fantasy Faire has been ah-may-zin! I wish I had all the time in the world, there was certainly a whole lot more I would have loved to show you. I hope that you've all been there by now and had a good time participating in the events, shopping for a good cause and enjoying the incredible scenery.
Each sim is just so well put together, I seriously could take fantasy themed pictures there all day for several months and not get bored and have them all look different! 
So they gave us some blogger challenges and last year I took up a couple. I talked about the first time I heard of cancer. It is definitely something I will never forget. This years challenge, I thought I would tap into a little bit of the  roleplay side of me which is one I used to show a lot more in the beginning of Gia's World and not so much now as I am always feeling rushed between this and real life. SO...this blogger challenge states: Faire Folk- Create a character from the Fairelands. Pick one of the Faire sims as their home, make a look mostly from Faire items, make the character come alive. Take at least one picture of that character in the chosen home sim and blog away!

My character is Daneilea. Born of the Sylvan pride. Princess and heir to the throne. Great Priestess of Arcane Sorcery. Her days are filled with magick, music and love. The love she has for her family, her over protective father and brothers, the people of The Sylvan of Spells and her homeland.

Although I could get on for days about what Daneilea does with her time or how she uses her magick, I still have lots to show and so little time so! Moving forward...
We are on our last days of Fantasy Faire so make sure to pay it a visit soon if you haven't yet!

Here is a list of designers per sim at Fantasy Faire. Use it to guide you to your destination!

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia Skin - Nostalgia Blue - America (Previous Fifty Linden Friday deal!)
Hair: Analog Dog - sola - Light Blondes @ Fantasy Faire (btw this is edited in my pics with whispies cuz this is Gia's World and I can do that! This hair also comes with its own crown that is gorgeous but this crown better fit my style for this post)
Eyes: Ikon Horizon Eyes v2 - Light Green
Ears: [Mandala] (Female) Fantasy_Elf_Ears
Mani: DP - Koffin Nails - SlinK Appliers - All Cracked Up

Outfit
Dress: ::B&C:: Suriya - Fern @ Fantasy Faire
Crown: Bliensen + MaiTai - Soleil Crown @ Fantasy Faire
Necklace: Bliensen + MaiTai - Soleil - necklace @ Fantasy Faire

Pose
Top Pose: Ma Vie. - Porcelain
Bottom Pose: Apple Spice - Against the Wall Poses 011-020 Fatpack







No comments:

Post a Comment