Thursday, May 7, 2015

Do You Hear What I Hear?

{Taken Here}

I have chatted you all up many a times about my mad obsession with music. I have a certain love for it. I'm eclectic...meaning I can jump from one Genre to the next quite easily. Wanna play a game? I so did say that in the creepy "Saw" voice! Okay, so I am using shuffle on my main Ipod, yes I have three in order to survive! So, shuffle on my main (10 songs only) goes like this, and I will be totally honest and not switch it up. (Don't judge!)

1. This is Not - Static-X
2. I Just Wanna F*ck You - Dr, Dre
3. Simple Survival- Mushroomhead
4. Be Quiet & Drive- Deftones
5. Tyler's Song- Coal Chamber
6. Dreams Collide- God Module
7. Counting Bodies Like Sheep- A Perfect Circle
8. Let Me Teach You How To Eat- Reverend Horton Heat
9. Nocturne- Chopin
10. I Love Playin' With Fire- The Runaways

So haha you can see a lil bit of the diversity there amongst my music, I am surprised no Tejano music popped up, there is in fact some on there! 
My main point is that my music heavily inspires me! Sometimes I think that when I am on my death bed, if you put my headphones on me and crank the volume (make it Tool!), I will probably stand right up and take off running. Some of my music can bring me to tears in a moment, some of it is just mesmerizing! Do you have a song that can take you back to a certain moment in life? Songs that hold memories of sadness or great memories of happiness. I think music holds so much power....we simply just don't give it enough credit.
So having said that...may the power of music and all its badassery lead you to these awesome Remarkable Oblivion headphones at Fameshed. I kinda fell in love with them and they really inspired the pic and the whole vibe for this pic!
Hopefully I will see you all again soon. Always soo many pics floating around in my head and not enough time to post them all.... *sigh!*

Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Katra Skin [ America ] 05
Hair: +Spellbound+ Cursed // Chapter III : Magic @ Dark Style 2
Hairbase: PAPRBG. Twigs Hair Base FATPACK
Eyes: [ MUDSKIN ]_Butterfly Eyes_Grey2
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Elena v3.0
Scratches on Skin: Clemmm - Body Filth @ Dark Style 2

Outfit
Top: -SU!- Essential Crop Top #03 (Wear Me)
Shorts: Blueberry - Jinx - Cuffed Denim Shorts - Faded @ Fameshed
Shoes: FLite. Lowtop Ducks - Black @ Fameshed
Headphones: RO - Neon Dream Headphones - Berry @ Fameshed
Septum: (Yummy) Captive Bead Septum Ring - Silver and Gold


Pose
Sari-Sari - Ground Sit



No comments:

Post a Comment