Sunday, April 12, 2015

Do You Wanna Touch?

{Taken Here}

Did everyone already hit up Collabor88? Yas?! I was glad to see that it was 'Punk' themed and at the same time sad because as a good friend of mine said, "Punk is a way of life, not a style". I was also sad to see the LACK of Joan Jett! UGH Here, fail cards for everyone that missed it but yay for Nylon for including my woman!!
In any case though, regardless of the theme, there is always something I will want at Collabor88. I loved the Tableau hair, even though I hate the band it was named after haha. 
Of course Remarkable Oblivion is there with some absolutely gorgeous shoesies also a collar and earring set and once again I will say that the texture work for RO is just hands down some of the best damn work you will see on the grid!
I paired it all up with one of my sponsors who is also one of the only REAL 'punks' I know in SL and I so wish he could have been a part of that event. With some more amazing texturing and uniqueness, FK Designs is definitely a shop you will want to hit up.
I still have so much stuff to show you from everythaaang so keepin' all things short and keepin' it punk \o/ See you soon!

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Katra skin - Party  [ Asia ] 02 @ C88
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Pretty reckless II - Tie & Dye  @ C88
Eyes: Ikon Sovereign Eyes - Sky
Mani: (NO) Maitreya Nails - Punk Nails Set 2 @ C88

Outfit
Top: FK! - Nerdy Sweater - Random Set
Shoes: RO- Helvetica Heels - Licorice  @ C88
Collar & Earrings: RO - Helvetica - Collar and Earrings  @ C88
Piercings:  (Yummy) Captive Bead Septum Ring - Silver and Gold @ C88
(Yummy) Safety Pin Set - Silver @ C88
(Yummy) Safety Pin Set - Silver @ C88

Pose
Kirin - Ground Sits Pose Pack @ Pose Fair

Props
[NikotiN] Cigarette Butts (Previous The Mens Dept)



No comments:

Post a Comment