Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Reading

{Taken Here}

Just had to get in a post for my Dark Passion...or Dark Passions because I have simply been blown away with the awesomeness emanating from there! As I am sure a lot of you have noticed, Dark Passions has tapped into the Pastel Goth, Creepy Cute...whatever you'd like to call it. Though my preference for the 'gothy' side tends to be more black/bats/Victorian-esque and I didn't think I would be able to go there with this part of the Nu-Goth stuff, I am kinda liking it!
This outfit definitely made its staple amongst my favs and will stay in my virtual closet for future and continuous use from now on! So I hope you all too will make note and come shopping with me to grab these goodies!
Also, check out my boots though! Lindsey Warwick has long since been one of my favorite shoe designers in Second Life. The quality of her shoes NEVER ever ceases to amaze me. Like, this boot makes me want to reach in the screen to rub my thumb on it and hear the squeaking noise! They're not released yet so prepare thine grabby hands (a lil birdy says next week maybe!) and get ready to snag them all in all the colors. AND!!! They're on my Maitreya bodyyyy!
I've currently been in love with this Skinnery skin so prepare for it to be blogged several thousand times! And prepare to see these boots yet again in the all too close future! <3
See you all again soon!

Body
Skin: [the Skinnery] Quiana - Bare face(champagne)
Hair: little bones. Lavender - Ink Dipped @ The Secret Affair
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Elena Kissy v3.0
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Nebula
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #2
Eyeshadow: #adored - last night - smoke pack
Manicure: DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - My Bats Are Melting RARE @ Luck o the Irish
Tattoo: { Speakeasy } Divinity Tattoo @ Suicide Dollz

Outfit
Top: Dark Passions - Carmen - Crop Top - Melting Bat Pastels @ Suicide Dollz
Skirt: Bueno - Denim Skirts -Faded Gray
Boots: {Livalle} Nymph -Lace-up Boots- Patent Noir (Maitreya) {Soon to be released!!}
Collar/Cuffs: **Real Evil** ReVoX Avo Set RLV
Nose Chain: .random.Matter. - Chani Nose Chain - Black/Silver
Ring 1: -UtopiaH- Dryadia Ring
Ring 2: Coffin ring *Onyx*

Pose
Sari-Sari - Ground Sit


No comments:

Post a Comment