Tuesday, March 24, 2015

She's My Baby Doll

{Taken at The Trace}

With the weather (slightly) changing, I'm so enjoying these summer time pics. I live vicariously through SL though because, we're expecting snow here this week! *sigh!*
So I celebrate by wearing these DRBC-kinis! So darn cute! If I can wear it with my Maitreya body and it is gorgeous it's such a double win. These are at Carnevil and in lots of different prints! So make your way there and snag them all because believe me, you will want them all! 
Keeping it so short my luffs. We're simplifying a lot in Gia's World so that I can try and blog more. 
I've felt bad because RL has taken it's toll on my blogging time and the only way I can keep blogging is to simplify it by A LOT. I will do my extreme pics when I have a chance but most of my pics will just be quick, fun and showing you the goods to be on your 'to snag' list!
See you soon!

Body
Skin: [the Skinnery] Quiana - Bare face(champagne)
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * PEGGY * BLACK/WHITE @ My Attic - The Deck
Ears: [Mandala] Steking_Ears_Season 5 Unisex
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #2
Lipstick: < nova > Anne. { FATPACK }
Mani/Pedi: DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - Roaring 20s & Dirty 30s

Outfit
Kini: ::drbc:: retro honey - dahlia @ carnevil
Glasses: (Yummy) Miami Heat Shades - Black

Pose
{Imeka} Lay Down - Pose Pack



No comments:

Post a Comment