Sunday, March 22, 2015

May The Sun Bring You New Energy By Day.. {Skin Fair 2015}

{Taken Here}

One of the challenges that was proposed to us in the SL Bloggers group during the Skin Fair Event, was to take on a skin from a creator that you weren't familiar with. This was actually hard for me to do for many reasons. So after like my sixth time back, a friend of mine pointed out this booth with Zoul skins and I tried on demo's and I loved them. My friends eye for skin was right!
I love the detail and the highlights on the skin. The eyebrows were another fav on these skins as well.  The body applier I was given was for the EVE mesh body, which I don't own and hadn't even heard of but I did find Omega appliers in the main store and so I used my skin on my Maitreya body instead, still gorgeous as ever and rather flawless! The tones are very rich in color, with two exclusives available, one being soft and the other being more on the dramatic side but both absolutely gorgeous! I made some gifs so you can see some flashy stuff and see the different shades of Zoul!
This one is called 'Gina' and was the one I liked first. It is softer, eyebrows and highlights as you can see...

The second one is called 'Della' and is the one that is a bit more dramatic. The eyebrows are more defined and I loved that!



So glad I decided to go ahead and give an unfamiliar skin a shot. If you are not familiar with Zoul,, now would be a great time to head over to Skin Fair and grab some demos and fall in love with it yourself! 

This is kind of like my 'coming out' party lol. I am forever worried about posting nude stuff and always find lil ways to hide it, editing or poses, etc but this time, with this picture...I felt it just needed to be. So, let me say sorry not sorry for the bewbs! I very much enjoyed being one with nature and connecting with my roots, even if it was in a game. Hell, I had the music going and everything, it was good!

Okay dolls, back soon with more stuff & thangs!

Body
Skin: Zoul Creations - Della - Skin @ Skin Fair 2015
Hair: [taketomi]_Haiwee_Blacks
Eyes: Ikon VIP Group Gift - March 2015 Sovereign Eyes - Field
Mani: DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - Roaring 20s & Dirty 30s (Now on Maitreya!)

Accessories
Jewelry: Eudora 3D Maya Set FATPACK @ Kustom 9

Pose
{Imeka} Sits 01- Pose Pack (modified with animare)

No comments:

Post a Comment