Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hollow Eyes

{Click me for a larger image!}

I had fun playing with my pics differently this time! I've been having fun with my outfits too so I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
This is just a post with a couple of my recent favs and yet another staple amongst my outfits.
There's even a couple of things that were in the previous blog post but I don't care because I love them that much!
I hope your weekend is off to a great start! Mine started off with cleaning but eh, I got some bloggage in! Happy times in Gia's World and more is right around the corner! 
Like I said, minimal talking from Gia, lots of bloggie pics <3 Luff you long time, see you all soon!

Body
Skin: [the Skinnery] Quiana - Bare face(champagne)
Hair: *Soonsiki~ Tumbleweeds *Gothics* @ N21
Eyes: Ikon Spectral Eyes - Wight
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #2
Eyeshadow:  #adored - last night - smoke pack
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Elena Kissy v3.0
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - Razor Sharp @ Carnevil

Outfit
Dress: Tee*fy Anouk T-Shirt Dress - Skully @ Uber
Stockings: :AviCandy: Striped Stockings With Bow
Boots: {Livalle} Nymph -Lace-up Boots- Patent Noir (Maitreya) {Soon to be released!!}
Nose Chain: .random.Matter. - Chani Nose Chain - Black/Silver
Collar/Cuffs: **Real Evil** ReVoX Avo Set RLV
Ring: Coffin ring *Onyx*

Poses
..::Vibe::.. - Feminite
..::Vibe::.. - Tea & Thoughts

Props
Loft: =EliBaily= Stratford Industrial Loft - Dark


No comments:

Post a Comment