Sunday, March 29, 2015

"Disconnect and Self Destruct One Bullet At A Time..."


Don't worry, I wont fall! I promise. Has everyone been to The Dressing Room? It has been one of  my favorite stops for quite a long time now. It is is almost always guaranteed that you're going to run into something that you will like or something you can use. From quality skins, to clothes, make-up, accessories, hair and of course...poses!
I told you The Pose Shop was going to be a permanent in Gia's World and that is a definite now as it is an official sponsor! I am excited about that since the awesomeness doesn't cease and always inspires.
This window pose is available at The Dressing Room this round and it actually is a two person seater and though I started out my picture like that, I ended up having too much fun going solo! However, the two person positioning looks like this..


I love that you can be as creative as you want to be with it. In my picture, I duplicated it and added another wall on either side of me to make it seem like I was in some sort of high rise. Add window props, curtains, backgrounds, or vines, etc etc. Have fun and if you don't know The Pose Shop this is a great time to go snag some awesome goodies at an awesome price!
Back again soon, prepare to see The Pose Shop in all your faces <3

Body
Skin: Skindustrial Bodyworks Eva Skin - Vanille @ Skin Fair (Last day is today!)
Hair: Moon. Hair // - B&W - Devour @ N21
Eyebrows: #adored - downtown brows - full pack
Lipstick: Clemmm - Charred Lips @ Skin Fair
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - Redrum = Murder

Outfit
Top: Tee*fy Joan Boyfriend's Tank Top Bleached @ N21
Bra: Tee*fy Joan Bra top @ N21
Necklace: Pomposity - Short Handcuff Necklace @ Suicide Dollz
Septum: MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style22) @ The Dressing Room

Pose:
the pose shop. // window seat // TDR March @ The Dressing Room

Props 
(candles used only): 22769 ~[bauwerk] Star Dreamer Set
Curtain:  {anc} lacecurtain .setugetuka:yuki M/C



No comments:

Post a Comment