Tuesday, February 3, 2015

"There Was A Time That The Pieces Fit, But I Watched Them Fall Away..."


It's seriously attack of the RO Wings lol. They're gorgeous though! You can't really help but love them and want to wear them in all different ways. I saw tons of lovely Victoria Secret-ish and happy lovey dovey posts so I am glad that side of the wings were covered. I figured I would go in the opposite direction.
Isn' that Gia's favorite direction to go during this sappy ass time of year too?! All I am excited about for February is the return of The Walking Dead. Yaaaaaay! Everyone can keep their chocolates and whatnot and I will be happy over here in my corner with the zombies...and Daryl Dixon!

These wings come in various colors. White, Black (as pictured), red, pink, purple and a almost prismatic color. All absolutely gorgeous and with a Fatpack available, that is the route you'll want to go. I am always too selfish to pick one color only.

With RL things calming down a bit this week, I am hoping to jump back into my regular schedule and hopefully play around with the wings some more. So I hope you never tire of seeing alllll the wing pics <3

Back all too soon loves!!

Body- Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1

Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Megan [Brows2] Nordic
Hair: Moon // Hair // Essentials - Keepsake @ The Fashion Fair
Lipstick: DAZED. - Scary Makeup & Appliers
Mani: DP - Koffin Nails - Heart & Soul (Also available for Belleza Body!) @ With Love Fair (doesn't start till the 6th so lol don't try to tp there so soon!)



Outfit
Skirt: PEQE - Adesser_Black
Corset: [whatever] burlesque corset - black @ Burlesque
Wings: RO - Eternity Wings -Carnal
Nose Chain: .random.Matter. - Orianthi Nose Chain V1 - Silver @ The Fashion Fair
Hand Jewelry: **{FormaNails}**Accessoires - Slink Elegant -Opalis-Black
Skull: C L A Vv. Melancholy Beast - Goth for Enchantment

Pose
*PosESioN* Helena Set @ Event@1st




No comments:

Post a Comment