Sunday, January 4, 2015

JettHead Till I'm Dead!


{Taken Here}

I honestly believe...whole heartedly...that I am the biggest Joan Jett fan to ever exist. I know, I know...that is quite daring to say, as I know she has such a huge fan base but..I will be ballsy enough to say it! If there is a bit of Joan Jett memorabilia, I own it. If she's playing anywhere near me, I am there. If Joan Jett is performing YOU STAND UP! YOU DANCE! YOU SING ALONG! But hey, that's just me. I just adore this woman. Her lyrics, her talent on guitar, her dance moves, her attitude, just her as a person allll around! The woman is timeless. It's 2015 and I get goosebumps listening to her still and I doubt that will ever change. I've listened to her since I was a little girl and I still have the urge to jump around and get all wild, same as back then. 
Needless to say, when I saw this shirt by FK Designs I was just ecstatic! If I am blogging something, it is of course because it has inspired me in some way...but this look I have going on above is probably hands down one of Gia's favs. As a blogger, my look is forever changing, as eclectic as I am, so are my styles....hey, someone has to keep you all on your toes! But if I weren't a blogger, and I could just chill, this is probably a look you would see Gia in quite often if not almost always.  I'm surprised I don't see more of it. Maybe I am just not around the right places enough (and if you are around those places, feel free to nudge me and say "Hey Gia! Wtf, where have you been?!" The punk genre is one I have only in the past few years been exposed to, but one my heart seems to have bonded with right away. And you're not doing punk right if you don't have some FK on, I don't care what you say lol. So, having said that...this top came with one kick ass HUD...


Allowing you eight different options to be Jettastic, uhm hell yus! I've been blogging and changing back into this shirt over and over again lol. So go grab it, along with the other FK badassery!! Back soon with more stuff & thangs!

Body
Skin: .Atomic. {Song} Autumn - Sugar
Hair: [RA] Luan Hair - Blacks
Hairbase: KMADD Hairbase ~ On Fire
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Black
Eyebrows: "tSg" Miss Sassy Brow Black
Eyeshadow: #adored - last night - black
Lipstick: DAZED. - Scary Makeup & Appliers
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Echo

Outfit
Top: FK! - Nerdy Sweater - Joan Jett Set
Stockings: ><(AC)>< Torn Fishnet Stockings - Style 3.
Boots: *COCO*_Lace-UpBoots_Black
Choker: pr!tty - Spiked Choker - Black RARE
Necklace: Pomposity- Split Long Handcuff Necklace
Face Piercings: Cute Poison - Clutter Piercing
Septum: [whatever] Septum

Pose
Del May - Grown up (modified with animare)



No comments:

Post a Comment