Sunday, January 18, 2015

"Evil Queens Are the Princesses That Were Never Saved..."

{Taken at Ashes of Dreams}

When I was a young girl, I remember questioning things in stories that would make my teachers smile and give me funny looks, in a good way. One of the things I wondered about was why the evil Queen in the story was evil. I would ask and sometimes they would give me a half-assed explanation but most of the time they would simply say she wasn't the focus of the story. I always wanted to know why she was the way she was, why she did the things she did.
If you're wondering, yes I did/do love Maleficent the movie and loved the Disney character. 
When I took this photo and found this pretty, dark little part of this sim...a dark Queen is what I was reminded of. But I never forget that in Gia's World, the Dark Queens have a reason for being Dark or Evil.
My lovely horns atop my head are by Remarkable Oblivion, available at The Secret Affair and of course they're stunning as usual! They're available in 2 different colors, this dark color and a 'dusk' which would essentially be the ivory tone. You'll want them both believe me! Also resizable. Yours don't have to be as big as mine...I just like mine like that :P
I shall be back soon with more majestic things to show! Shop till you drop luvs!!

Body
Skin: .Atomic. {Song} Autumn - Sugar
Hair: little bones. Birdie - B&W @ Project Limited
Hairbase (modified slightly in photoshop): Illmatic :: Smoothed Baby Hairs
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri // Abyss Eye @ Kustom 9
Eyeshadow: .Pekka. Goth Eyeshadows
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #2
Lipstick: NOX. Punching Lips [Fatpack]

Outfit
Dress: *May's Soul* Annabelle dress black @ We <3 RP
Claws: [CX] Ring Claws (Black) RARE
Horns: RO - Horns of Zolah - Dusk - Container @ The Secret Affair

Pose
Del May - What to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment