Thursday, December 11, 2014

Winter In Versailles

{This Photo Taken Here}

In typical Gia fashion, I am getting this post out way later than anticipated, though I've had this picture (or one similar to it!) in mind since I saw these heels. I honestly do let my wardrobe inspire me. I wouldn't know how to pull this sort of thing off otherwise.
By now I am SURE everyone has been to Uber but I hope you've made sure to grab Eudora's awesome heels that are there or their items that you see anywhere because if you see Eudora, you're guaranteed some of the best quality on the grid. These heels are so very feminine and with the HUD that they come with, they give you a plethora of fashion options to dress them up or down, this is just the way they inspired me. 
I mashed them up with some goodies from other events and had a ball trying to find just the right place for my picture. What?! Is nobody else in SL obsessed with Versailles like me? Geeeze. 
Anyway, Gia's World is going to be super busy so I'm chopping the pics! I shall give you an eye full in one pic, I promise <3 With Gothmas By Gaslight around the corner and some super busy sponsors, I bounce in anticipation! So see you all in a few! *le smooooch*

Body
Skin: [PF] <Crystal> - Doll V2
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Snowbunny - B+W @ C88
Lipstick: NOX. Drama Lips (Nyam Nyam Appliers) (Femme)
Mani: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Frosted Fantasy @ Totally Top Shelf



Outfit
Corset: *{Junbug}* Fifi's Boudoir [Ivory] @ Fameshed
Stockings: ~Blacklace~ Starlight: Beige Lace 3 Piece Lingerie
Heels: Eudora 3D Jenn Pumps (Slink High) @ Uber
Collar: =Zenith= High Elf Lace Collar (TTS Gift)
Pearls: lassitude & ennui Stacked pearl necklaces
Earrings: (Yummy) Satin Bow & Pearls Set - Black

Pose
Ma Vie. - Celestial Set

No comments:

Post a Comment