Thursday, December 18, 2014

Gothmas Awakens the Bride



I told you Gothmas by Gaslight was right around the corner! It's here! It started! This is an event for those of us that can embrace the darker side of this holiday and all the beauty of it!
Right now I am feeling semi overwhelmed with everything that this event has to offer lol so much to show so first things first, I had to show some DRBC luff!
Though there are a few options for you from DRBC, I am showcasing this amazing lil gown. I immediately thought of my fellow roleplayers, and people that roam the medieval sims. This is a gown you wont want to pass up. So simple but very pretty. I ran into this gorgeous photo online and it inspired the bride to awaken and celebrate the holidays! So of course, I couldn't think of a better dress or brand to bring the Bride to life with than my beloved DRBC.

Make sure to click on that Gothmas by Gaslight link above to get your shopping maps, join the Cursed Shoppers group, and keep updated on Club Gothika's schedule for the duration of the event because they party hard!
But I will not keep you! Head over and hopefully we will bump into each other at one of the Gothika gatherings! <3


Body
Skin: [MC] Dedra Skin Peachy With Appliers
Hair: [RA] Shelley Hair - Blacks
Hairbase: Paperbag.Twigs Hairbase
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Black
Eyebrows: .tsg. Sassy Brow
Lipstick: NOX. Punching Lips [Fatpack] @ Suicide Dollz
Stitches: FK! - Face Stitches
Ears: Unisex [Mandala] Steking Ears
Outfit
Dress: ::DRBC:: munster gown - black & red@ Gothmas By Gaslight
Hair Add-Ons: Meli Imako Christmas Mega Pack - Builder's Kit

Poses
{NanTra} Eternal Beauty Set @ Gothmas By Gaslight

Props 
[noctis] Krampus wreath @ Gothmas By Gaslight
[noctis] krampus cards on string red
Livid: Christmas Nightmare_The Vampire's Christmas Tree
House: *~by Nacht ~ Chalet d'If



No comments:

Post a Comment