Monday, December 1, 2014

Big Bada Boom!


{These Photos Taken At Hangars Liquides}

Neeeeedless to say, I just had a ball playing with these pics! I've been experimenting more in photoshop with lighting and blur of course and doing a Fifth Element action shot was the perfect project for the job! 
DRBC dropped a loverly little dress for the anniversary round of Suicide Dollz! Happy Anniversary Suicide Dollz! With over 60 designers participating, this is a round you most definitely do not want to miss! Well, don't miss any round but if you miss this one it's a high five to the forehead for you! Lol

So, it's been my goal since the beginning of the creation of Gia's World to show you things that I simply adore, admire, look forward to, etc., in Second Life. Main one of course is the many designers who I fan girl over because of their talent. Of course, without saying much, you all know one of the designers who I love long time but there's a reason of course! And I really hope you can see that here. The reason I chose to blog the plan white Leeloo dress (Although there is another dress available with a color HUD!), is because of the texture. Although I had fun in photoshop with my pictures, I really wanted to show the texture of my dress in my bottom portrait. I didn't photoshop the dress AT ALL in the bottom pic. Played with my skin, hair, lighting but not the dress.  While in SL I have seen so much mesh clothes that is supposed to be white but it looks like it had paint dumped on it rather than any texture at all...but if I've done my job right, you can see clearly that this dress has an insanely great texture to it! I just have to applaud her on a job well done as there aren't too many that do white on mesh like so. 
With that being said, keep your eyes locked on DRBC as I know this month is a busy one and the releases are a comin'! Gothmas by Gaslight and Horror Festive are right around the corner. Click on the DRBC Facebook link above to keep updated on all things DRBC and to see what she has lined up for upcoming events.

Busy busy days in Gia's World! Eyes here ladies and Gents! <3 

Body
Skin: [Pink Fuel] <Crystal> - Doll V2
Hair: .Olive. the Jayme Hair - HUD 1 @ Uber
Hairbase: Illmatic :: Smoothed Baby Hairs
Eyes: [the Skinnery] Bohemian Eyes 14
Mani: DP - Koffin Nails - Shades of Grey Gradients
Dirt on Face: ViGo - Dirty all Over

Outfit
Dress: ::drbc:: leeloo dress - big badda boom single colour @ Suicide Dollz

Poses
Kuro in Motion - The Fall
Del May - Drama free



No comments:

Post a Comment