Thursday, November 27, 2014

2181 Days...




{These Photos Taken At The Wastelands}

Our world is a vicious one and the fight is endless...and even when you think you've made it, you can finally relax, take that little breath and kick your feet up, there's always someone else there to knock you back on your ass. Welcome to reality. 
There is something to be thankful for though...and I really had to search for this one so, feel special. I think we've all read that Facebook picture that rolls across our feed several hundred times a day that says "Be Kind, For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle", but look into it, think about it. It holds so much truth. Nobody knows what you or I are going through. I know, I can at least be thankful I've made it this far...since in this past year I've seen people who I thought to be far greater than I crumble under a battle I fight every single day. So hold your heads high, fight the battle, but be considerate. Be Thankful for what you have and for what you don't have...tomorrow is never promised. 

What is promised is that DRBC keeps me insanely busy! I'm like YEAH I can finally blog this! And here comes another release! Not complaining though! If I am busy so are you! All my sponsors keep me busy! The trench badassery I have on has literally DAYS left before it is out of Suicide Dollz so grab it before it's gone foreverrrr!!! (or until she puts it on the marketplace lol) And then keep your eyes locked on the next round of Suicide Dollz because it's a stunner! I'll try my damnedest to get right on it! 
Also, take your butts to Genre if you haven't been there already. I've already blogged a few things from there in my last post and my wonderful peg leg by DRD is there as well and it is a MUST HAVE! 

2nd pose from the top, welcome to a pose shop that Gia fan girls over! Yes I fan girl over poses. It's no secret that I simply adore my pose makers and even more so when they include poses in their props because for bloggers like me, it can take me forever to get pics done but their props help so much to create the mood and offer so many ideas. This pose is by The Pose Shop owned by Piper Patrucci who, thus far has been a peach and a half when it comes to customer service and random chat. From snuggly poses to sexy poses, standing poses, relaxed and kicked back on a chair poses, skater girl poses, cutesy Christmas time poses...you're bound to find something you'll like. Expect to see this pose shop lots in Gia's World!

Okay okay, enough babbling, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving if you celebrated <3
See you all again really soon! *le smooch*

Body
Skin: [theSkinnery] Meysha - November Moon (champagne) @ The Secret Affair
Hair: [RA] Luan Hair - Blacks @ The Big Show
Hairbase: DeeTaleZ Hair shaved tattoo rings
Eyes: #adored - dream eyes - copper
Eyeshadow: NOX. Totem Shadow [Black/White]
Makeup: [theSkinnery] Meysha November Moon Eye Makeup (included in skin)
Bloodeh Knees: :Little Pricks: Banged Up Knees
Dirty Hands & Nails: Izzie's - Slink Dirty Hands Applier Huds
Chest Tattoo: .Reckless. - Ghoul Color

Outfit
Trench: ::drbc:: nothing but trench - noir @ Suicide Dollz (a few days left!)
Boots: Reign.- Phoenix Boots (studded)-Black @ The Secret Affair
Peg Leg: -DRD- Post Apocalyptic Leg Prosthetic and Staff @ Genre
Necklace: -DRD- chained neck
Goggles: FK! - Steampunk Goggles

Props
Gun: * S O R G O - Silent 11.43 RARE
Shot Gun Strapped Around Me (bottom pic): [Body Factory] City Rebels
Cigs: [NikotiN] Cigarette Butts

Poses
1st: Del May- Pit stop (hand variant)
2nd: the pose shop. motorcycle // VoI exclusive (Poses included in Motorcycle plus couple poses)
3rd: *PosESioN* Statue Set
4th: ..::Vibe::.. - "Dont Kill My Vibe" set



No comments:

Post a Comment