Sunday, October 26, 2014

When Worlds Collide

{This Photo taken at Insilico}

I don't know if when I started blogging I thought it was going to be an easy thing to do...I don't think I did but in any case, I doubt I really knew what I was getting myself into lol. Now don't get me wrong. I love it, I honestly do. Though at times, I seem to put myself into predicaments that I just have to shake my head about....and at times I am blessed to run into several things at one time that fit like pieces to a puzzle. 
This is one of those times. 
My lovely futuristic get-up is by the one and only Frost Kit of FK! Designs. Not new at all to Gia's World, in fact he's one of the ones I admire so much because of his insane talent with texturing! Familiarize yourself with his shop, I promise you will not regret it and while you're doing so, snag this outfit. Oh man, I love it long time! For many reasons. It's a full mesh suit and the body build on it is adorable! From bewbs to butt it will make you a narcissist with your avi. I slapped it together with some newness from A&Y and made a nice mash-up for a cyber femme-fatale!
You can hardly see my nails so here you go...

Unedited pic of another badassery by Dark Passions! Please don't ever get tired of seeing Dark Passions in Gia's World because my nails are pretty much exclusively done by her! What can I say? I love my gothy and spookiness and she does it all with on occasional floral print even!
Okay loves. I shall be back again soon <3

Body
Skin: SKBW Vampire Skin (Soon to be released!)
Hair: A&Y Jetix Hair - (Creepy Cutie) Edition @ The Creepy Cutie Carnival
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Phantom Eyes - Snow
Eyeliner: DeeTaleZ Makeup BLACK Eyeliner D @ The Cosmetic Fair Halloween Edition
Lipstick: NOX. Witchy Lips (Nyam Nyam Appliers)
Mani: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Vampire Vixen @ Horror Haute



Outfit
Suit: FK! - Female Plug Suit - Black & Silver (soon to be released!!)
Boots: A&Y Deuz Boots Metallic - multicolor (FITTED)
Cuffs: : Amorous : You
Collar: :{MV}: Widow Collar-Onyx
Septum Piercing: [whatever] Septum

Pose
Del May - Slalom

Prop
A&Y Shark Cyber Scythe



No comments:

Post a Comment