Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I Put A Spell On You




{These Photos Taken at Pulse Games-Don't Panic!}

We are at the ten days left count till Halloween and I am all too excited! This is honestly my month of happiness. Where I feel like everyone else is the weirdo and I am the one who is normal. Where my year round household decor is more lively because tis' the season for hauntings! Where I feel like for just this month, people can appreciate all my spookiness. So of course I get to play around with spookiness right?
Have you all been to Pulse for the Don't Panic! game? I made one round so far and then went back for pics. I know I will be back many many times, if not not to just hang out there and giggle at people in their confusion. If you see me around, feel free to nudge me if you need any help! 
I ran into some awesome finds between Collabor 88 and the Tag Gacha and made a bewitching lil outfit to doll up my wicked new skin from Mystic Canvass!
Make sure to hop around to all the places, play the games, snag the wicked goodies and enjoy yourselves during this awesome time of year!
See you soon!! <3

Body
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] Dedra Skin Peachy With Appliers
Hair: +Spellbound+ Velvet // Jet Black @ Tag Gacha
Eyes: Don't Panic Prize Rat 3 (The Stringer Mausoleum-#7 of 8): *TSM* Possession Eyes [Legacy]
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Ouija Board @ The Cosmetic Fair-Halloween Edition


Outfit
Dress & Sleeves: Peqe - Spoopy Chic Dress_Black & Peqe - Spoopy Chic Sleeves_Black @ C88
Hat: RO - SpellBinder - Oracle (RARE) @ Tag Gacha
Heels: FK! Designs - Exo Heels -  Classic
Harness: +Spellbound+ Cult Harness // Black (linked above)
Ring: (Yummy) Peek-a-Boo Skeleton Ring @ Tag Gacha

Poses
1. (marukin) motelier set @ C88
2. Lumipro Pose (included in HUD)



No comments:

Post a Comment