Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"Baby It's Just You I'm Thinkin' Of!"



{These photos taken at Dyess Colony}

The Vintage & Cool event is almost over and I still feel like I've not even tapped into anything so I really hope you've all been there and looked around and of course, I know most of you snagged this outfit. The dress was honestly one of my favorites of the event, are we allowed to say that? Haha. Well it's true! With it's simplicity, soft floral print texture, it really did embody the theme of the event. Great job Delirium Style! The dress has so many different prints to chose from, make sure to check them all out and, it's a fair EXCLUSIVE so don't miss it!! I paired it with Eudora's Vintage & Cool release which complimented each other well with another soft floral print design on the wedges and a HUD that allows you multiple color options on the material as well as the wood part of the wedge.
I decided on doing a school girl kinda look with this outfit because...I've always loved the vintage style and being able to enjoy a teenage life during that era, I think, would have been amazing! Albeit heartbreaking! As it seems so many of the icons were so tragically/abruptly taken. Although I am in Johnny Cash's boyhood home of Dyess Colony (in SL) my heart was wrapped around Elvis during this post...well all of them. Elvis, James Dean, Patsy, Buddy Holly, Ritchie...we could go on forever, I love them all! So my post is dedicated to them, the ones that kept/keep our heads in the clouds, make us sing along and keep us in an era far better than the one we're in right now!

Oh I got more to show you, gimmie a sec <3

Body
Skin: [PF] <Crystal> - Doll V2
Hair: MOON // Hair // North Circular - Essentials @ Vintage & Cool
Eyes: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Mayestic Eyes ] - [ Anemone)]
Mouth: [[ CR ]] Nyam Nyam
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - VIctorian Floral @ The Body Mod



Outfit
Dress: D-Style - My Vintage Dress @ Vintage & Cool
Wedges: Eudora 3D Vintage Wedges ( Slink High) / Copy / Boxed
Books: .::DMD::. Bookset 3 Textures and 2 Hold Options (AO compatible)

Pose
Clemmm Shi variation 2



No comments:

Post a Comment