Thursday, September 4, 2014

"We Are the Weirdos, Mister..." {Throwback Thursday-Blogger Edition}




I'm a long time resident of Second Life...if there is something I have learned while being here, it is that friendship, relationships...only go so far. That's hard to say and some have broken those statistics and remained friends, remained in relationships. I applaud them. It's not an easy thing to do online.
I do admit that I am not an easy person to get along with. I am very passionate in and out of Second Life. If I love you, prepare to be smacked in the face with said love, and if I hate you, still...prepared to be smacked in the face lol. But I don't hate anyone. That takes too much energy from you while poisoning you at the same time. I simply remove and forget. It's a survival technique I've had to learn. It may sound harsh but that's the way it has to be sometimes.
The few friends I've made, I adore so much. I'm so very thankful for them. Some of them are my sponsors and as a blogger, I couldn't be more blessed.
I gathered up some of my fellow bloggettes and we gathered together wearing some of our favorite DRBC outfits in honor of our sponsors 8th Rez day. What a blast and learning experience that one was for me!!
My corset I am wearing is (I can't pick an absolute fav, c'mon now) amongst the favorites of my DRBC outfits. Spooky and adorable, sexy and dangerous all in one!
In a blogging world where most of us focus on new releases, I think it's time we celebrate a throw back Thursday -Blogger Edition- and show off things we love that are already in the inventory! Another thing I might keep in the line-up along with my Double Bangers :D
Browse around all DRBC and fall in love with it past and present <3
The carousel behind me in the bottom two photos is a FREEBIE Twisted Hunt gift from Death Row Designs. With a 40 land impact but super creepy cute, I had to go grab it!  So many awesome things in this hunt. Make sure to take a sec, click that link provided and check out the participating merchants section for landmarks to each store. This is one you don't wanna miss!

Body
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Sora <Alabaster> - Special Edition (linked below)
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * PRIA * B+W-pack
Eyes: Ikon Perspective Eyes - Coffee
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] Lipstick <Dark> - Glossy Pout (red)
Tattoos: FK! - Original Pin Up Tattoo
Manicure: Dark Passions - KN - Wicked Wedding @ 24 Squared (Limited Edition!! Sept 5th-13th! Snag them up guys & gals!!)

The other limited edition options Dark Passions will have available at 24 Squared are..





Outfit
Corset & Panties: ^v^DRBC^v^ Muertos Colette Corset & Panties
Stockings: Izzie's - Patterned Tights II (slink appliers available)
Heels: Reign.- High Society Heels- Black

Accessories
Hat:
Choker: Pomposity - Sugar Skull Velvet Choker

Poses
My group pic pose: Tuty's: Pin-up pose 05
2nd & 3rd Pics: .::Kirin Poses: Burlesque Poses & Prop (at a previous Collabor88)




No comments:

Post a Comment