Tuesday, September 9, 2014

So Vulnerable...But It's Alright



Well hello again!

I honestly hope that something recognized here in Gia's World is that the style never remains stagnant. Although I love goth, steampunk, rockabilly, etc...it is never that all day everyday. The fashion world is far too vast for me to only explore and appreciate one style. If only I had the time (and nothing else to do) I could blog allll day and we'd go through a ton of different options!

So I got this 'Lil Black Dress' kinda vibe going on. This is a lil black dress I just adored. With it's quality texturing, super sexy lace but nice lil simple cut, it snagged me. I'm glad I waited a few to blog it because with the Jewelry Fair right around the corner, I was able to snatch up some gorgeous adornments for my lil black dress.

The dress is a limited edition special by Dead Dollz at the 24 Squared event. Have you been there? I hope so! And if you haven't you have several days left to get in. Make a stop in Dead Dollz and snag this. So many ways to doll it up, this is simply mine.
Don't forget my fav nail place evar is there too! Hit up Dark Passions and snag the limited edition elegance that matched perfectly with my dress! Here's a closie...



Body
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Leyna EXCLUSIVE 1 Brows1 Mixedtype @ Chapter 4
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Sara" Blacks and Whites
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Evening
Eyeshadow: #adored - vanessa eyeshadows - full pack
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Etched Elegance @ 24 Squared

Outfit
Dress: .::Dead Dollz::. Felina White - Limited Edition (update your Dead Dollz landmarks!) @ 24 Squared
Heels: [The Forge] Strap Attack, RARE @ The Arcade

Accessories
Necklace: .aisling. Chimalma Necklace @ Jewelry Fair (Landmarks updated as soon as it opens!!)
Wrist Cuffs: Lassitude & Ennui Boudica arm cuff - black @ Jewelry Fair
Septum: .aisling. Undecim Nosering @ Jewelry Fair

Pose:
Del May - Deleted

Props
O.M.E.N - Whiskey & Cigar set
Trompe Loeil - Octopus Table Silver @ The Arcade



No comments:

Post a Comment