Saturday, September 20, 2014

Say 'Pumpkin Spice Latte' Three Times


{These Photos taken at Neva River}

There is something about Autumn. All of everything about it. The smell, the colors, the feeling. I love it! By far my favorite season.  Spirits always seem to be lifted. It seems to take a lot to bring me down during this time of year. 
I have a dear friend in my real life who will text me bright and early in the morning and say something like, 'Hey woman! You wanna have coffee with me?" which usually means us sitting on the porch and sipping lovely coffee while chatting/bitching about randomness. In all honesty, I avoid this as much as possible during the summer. I can't stand the heat or the bugs...but during this time of year, I make every effort to have the coffee ready to go by the time she sends the text. I do live for mornings like this. When the coffee is perfect, I'm relaxed and dressed and I can just lounge and enjoy the sweet Autumn morning. 
Enjoy the colors loves!!

Body
Skin: Essences {Linka03} medium 01(this was probably at The Dressing Room! Take advantage of Essences skins there. You can't beat 70L for quality skin in SL!)
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Violetta" Blacks and Whites
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Coffee
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Paine @ The Mens Dept
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Leaf Me To Fall @ Thrift Shop for only 10L!! (thrift shop linked below)

Outfit
Top: ::C'est la vie !:: Zita Drape Top(black) @ Chapter 4
Skirt: ::drbc:: switchblade zip skirt - chocolates @ Thrift Shop
Heels: Eudora 3D Ragnarok Clogs @ Uber

Accessories
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Fern's Trinket and Bead Necklace @ Fameshed
Ring: Glam Affair - Gipsy Ring (Previous Fifty Linden Friday Special!)
Bracelet: Izzie's - Aarya Bracelet (TDRF)
Puppy: Alchemy/Birdy - Chi Chi Chihuahua - Spike - Black (previous Chapter 4)
Coffee: [Primbean Coffee] Coffee to Go v2 (mini rant, Why don't my fellow bloggers list where they found their coffee cups they're always holding?! >.<!)

Pose 
Izzie's - Leaning Poses (TDRF) (modified just a bit with animare) Linked above!



No comments:

Post a Comment