Friday, September 12, 2014

Homage to the Women of Metal




I recently had a conversation with a friend on Facebook about ladies of Symphonic Metal. Although it is a well known genre and loved by many, it is not something I see posted often on Facebook or talked about in general. So when a great band popped up, I was all too willing to jump in on the convo. I also have a good friend on Flickr who made many awesome tributes to Rock Gods...but not one woman was featured. I've never understood why women often get left in the background of the Metal genre in general, when they can rock out just as hard, and just as passionately as any of the men can. There's nothing I find more awesome than a woman on stage singing her heart out, sweating and head banging with the best of them!
Etchaflesh dropped this one on me the other day and although I thought of the many ways I would pose...after that convo, I knew how this had to be done.

This is my homage to the women of metal. Not only the ones that are the singers, but the ones that kick ass on instruments as well! We salute you with horns up babeh!! <3

Body
Skin: Essences {Linka01} medium 01
Hair: *Argrace* Akane - Blacks
Eyeshadow: .Pekka. Goth Eyeshadows
Tattoo: elska - Reindeer Games @ Suicide Dollz
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Cemetary Nightlight @ WEIB Special Sale Room (Slink Only Sale Room)

Closie of my Mani. I loves it!!

Outfit
Bodysuit & Boots: [Etchaflesh] Onslaught Fantasy Set (Boots for slink high feet included!)

Accessories
Collar & Cuffs: **RE** ReVoX Avo Set RLV @ The Jewelry Fair (Sept 13th-28th! Will update landmarks and post map info on the 13th =))
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Bangles and Earrings - Ukai's Talismans @ Uber

Pose by yours truly! <3 (aka ME)

Props
Stage: :: Focus Poses Stage & Guitar : 
Mic: {NanTra} Songbird



No comments:

Post a Comment