Saturday, August 9, 2014

Tres Elegant Gothique


 {Taken at +Blasphemy+}

Oh Black Fashion Fair...why must you own my heart like so?! Last year I fell in love with this lil event (not that lil) because it revolves around the color black...and c'mon kids, what does Gia love? Black with a side of blacker! People might get tired of seeing, people may feel it's over used...but get used to that in Gia's World! It's a versatile and dramatic color that I love with all of my gothy lil black soul!
I was thrilled to find that my good friend and sponsor Bcreative, owner of Dark Passions, would be participating in the event. My nails are already pretty much exclusively done by Dark Passions and in case you dont know...she is including more and more mesh clothing to her shop and I am loving it! With her insanely unique and detailed nail designs, we can all only imagine where this is going to go with clothing. I am excited! 
Although her top seemed to call for a deadly gothy vixen type look, I decided to whip it around and match it up with this elegant dress I found at The Black Fashion Fair. It turned out to be a pleasant lil mix of goth vixen and elegance. I wore this one to Bcreative's RezDay party. She's an oldie here in SL, 10 years! And it shows in her character. No drama, no BS, just a straight forward woman who has grown on me in a very short amount of time. I <3 you B!
Also had to love on some Mystic Canvass skin because it's been awhile since she's been in Gia's World and she has been missed! Can't wait for new goodies from her creative mind as well!

Okay go and grab all the goodies and don't forget these awesome nails!!



Body
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] Angie Skin & Appliers-Peachy
Hair: Lamb. Pandora - Variety @ C88
Eyes: Ikon 'Sunrise' Eyes - Black
Eyeshadow: .Pekka. Goth Eyeshadows
Eyeliner: #adored - go-to liners @The Black Fashion Fair
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Veeper @ The Mens Dept.
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - French Manicure Black tips @ The Black Fashion Fair

Outfit
Top: Dark Passions -  Belted Bettie Top - Black Snake @ The Black Fashion Fair
Dress: *ProMagic* Princess Skirt @ The Black Fashion Fair
Cuffs: [Mandala] Sankara-Bracelet set_Black
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Rings - Talia Cluster (Freebie Gift!) @ Black Fashion Fair
Collar: FK! Designs- DethRocker Choker
Purse (top pic): Azoury - Symphonie Bag @ The Black Fashion Fair

Poses
Imeka-Hestia set @ C88 (linked above)



No comments:

Post a Comment