Tuesday, August 12, 2014

"The Machines Screamed..."


























{These Photos Taken At Insilico North}

What you are seeing here my luvies, is one of Gia's all time fav ways to dress! Is she mean, nice, evil, woman, machine, all of the above? Maybe she just likes to sway while listening to some Industrial! 
I felt safe behind my lil mask due to the current outbreak happening in our world. I may have to get one of these in RL! 
My hair is a new badassery of a release from A&Y who has become one of my sponsors! *cheers* So keep it locked right here to see all the new A&Y-ness and see it done just right! It comes in multiple awesome colors or fatpack available. A HUD is included so you can tweak some lil things here and there to color it how you want.
I mashed it up with some FK! Designs and DRBC and mixed it all together and just loved the shoot so much that I couldn't narrow it down to one pick, I had to show it off from every angle. These cute lil skirts come in soooo many different colors and I think I am missing a few still but here are most of them! 


And that aint the only .gif I have for you! Dark Passions released the best nails evar! (Well, not better than my all time fav black tips but close to it!) Although they're bacon nails (*commence lol*), the design on them is purely gorgeous! They're available at the Pier Market so look for the link below and go snag em'!


See you in but a few!!

Body
Skin: Essences {Galadriel} Pale02
Hair: A&Y Cyber Queen - Rebirth
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Phantom Eyes - Revenge
Eyeshadow: -UtopiaH-  My Haunted Eyeshadow Blood
Tattoo: elska - Ornamental@ District 5
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - The Scarlett Special: Bacon @ The Pier Market

Outfit
Top: ::drbc:: veronica bralette - sandy @ Suicide Dollz!
Skirt: FK! - Tyrant Skirt - Red Abyss
Fishnet: [Le Forme] Ripped Bolero Black
Boots: FK! - Combat Queen Boots  & Leggings - Quinn Set (linked above)

Accessories
Bracelets: -DRD-  limited collection - bracelets (if you dont have these already, they're not available)
Mask: -DRD-  gift metal mask (Group Gift!) (linked above)

Poses
1. Ma Vie. - Strategies 04
2. *EverGlow* - Girls576
3. *PosESioN* Yanira Set @ The Instruments



No comments:

Post a Comment