Thursday, August 21, 2014

Just A Lil Monster! {Part I: DRBC Double Banger Special!}



{All Pics Taken At the Missing Mile}

Has everyone been to District 5 already? Yes? Voted? Scene? Yes? Awesome! Actually I was so torn! I loved a whole lotta things there, just ask my wallet!
But DRBC is participating in the event! Always amazed and excited with DRBC and the new releases. It's like a "Oh my God, what's she going to do next?!" kinda thing. So....here goes my first Double Banger Feature! I might try and do a couple of these with different designers often because...I love on too many of their things!
So my top is a District 5 release by DRBC and if you've been around the DRBC 'scene' then you know FK! Designs released these lil boots that match perfectly with the top. I've blogged these in another print already but I don't care, I'm sure you'll see them around often. I love me some FK! stuff because woooah the texture magics this guy does! If you don't know this shop, get to know it well! Check it out on facebook, flickr, and on the marketplace or go visit them in world in the link I provided below! This is a lil shop you will most definitely love!
So I ran into this lil home at the Missing Mile sim and although I was so tempted to just bust in and take all the bloggie pics, I waited and sent the owner an IM and she was nice enough to let me shoot in her lil trailer. I just loved all the lil attention to detail and realism she had in there. Matched perfectly with the theme I was going for. So thank you so much Jazzy for allowing me all up in your personal space! *smoooches*
Be back in about 2 secs with the 2nd part of my DRBC Double Banger Special!! <3


Body
Skin: Mudskin Zes Tone2 @ C88
Hair: [LCKY] Andi // Royal Pack @ D5 linked!↑
Eyes: [Buzz] Celestial Eyes - Avada @ K9
Eyeshadow: -NOX. Helter Shadow [Pack One]- @ C88 (linked above)
Tattoo: :insanya: TATTOO - Stars (With appliers for Wowmeh, Slink Physique and Lolas and many different wear/layer options!)
Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 - GemPiercing @ TDR (linked below)
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions-Koffin Nails - School Daze - Chalkboard Drawings @ Pier Market
Better View of Manicure---

Outfit
Top: ::drbc:: dollie pop corset - horror pop @ D5↑linked!
Skirt: ::drbc:: hellion skirt - basic black
Shoes: FK! - Rizzo 2 - Pink Horror
Tights: DeeTaleZ Pants nylon tights black ripped and solid

Accessories
Collar: Cute Poison - Heretic Collar @ D5 ↑linked!
Cuffs: : Amorous : You (free!)
Rings: .Pekka. My Little Bow Ring - Fuschia & *Bad Juju* Goth Bow Ring - Spider
Headband (bow):  -UtopiaH- My Little Dolly Headband Raven (linked above)
Septum: [whatever] Septum @ TDR 70L!

Poses
1. Sari -sari-relax05
2. Sari-sari-relax06
3. ..::Vibe::.. - Stance (Male) set @ The Liason Collaborative!



No comments:

Post a Comment