Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Here Is Something You Can't Understand...




{These Photos taken at SRS Corp}

There's a new Sheriff in town folks....well not really but that's the theme I had in mind when I got all dressed up. Although heels wouldn't be my first go-to shoes for this case lol, I couldn't resist! L. Warwick has long since been on my top of the top list for 'Kick Ass SL Shoe Makers' and this heel here is no exception! I swear I wanted to just walk around all day nude in nothing but these heels. Till FK! Designs made me the happiest lil chick ever. I saw the male version of this jacket and fell in love with it. I even told him I would tape the bewbs down to wear it! But thankfully, I didn't have to go through all that as he dropped this female version which is just as edgy and versatile in our favor. I could have also used it without pants. But there's something about tight leather or latex pants that are just a win in Gia's World!
Whatever will our futuristic police officers be like? I would hope they're better equipped, better prepared and everything else. I have a certain love for law enforcement....even with the recent events that have been plastered in the news (and are not about to be plastered in Gia's World!) still, what would we be without them? And well, as for the dudes (and of course some of you ladies too!)...if a female officer like this approaches you, I'm sure you'd happily assume the position! <3 

Inspired by an old school song that I grew up hearing thanks to a person I loved very much but is no longer with us. This post, the song accompanying it, is for him. <3 my badass Bro.

Back soon with a special visit from someone who doesn't come out often but for special occasions! Stay tuned!

Body
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Renee <Crystal> - Pure (linked below)
Hair: Truth Hair- Nissa -  black & whites
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Striking Eyes - Silver
Eyeliner: {MOON}. Obsession Eyeliner
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] Classic Pout Lipstick - Red
Nails: -UtopiaH- My Handy Fady Claws Blood @ Suicide Dollz
Pedicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - French Manicure - Black Tips

Outfit
Top: FK! - Gothic Jacket - Female - Black v.2 (available in several different colors!)
Pants: Blueberry Aura -Mesh- Reflective Leather Pants Black
Heels: [L.Warwick] Cordelia -Platform Heels- Noir Steel @ La Metallique Fair

~*Heel Closie*~

Hat: (With HUD for many color options!): A&Y Strike Cyber Hat @ Wild West Fair

~*Hat Closie*~
Shotgun: [Body Factory] City Rebels

Poses
..::Vibe::.. - Stance (Male) set @ The Liason Collaborative



No comments:

Post a Comment