Friday, August 8, 2014

Aurora Borealis


{These photos taken at Kingdom of Alurel}

Hello again! With A6D coming to its end, I had to get in a quickie *snickers* and hope you've all enjoyed it and had a chance to grab all (or at least a few) of the awesome things creators made for this round.
Aliza Karu has certainly made her mark in my SL. I've blogged her several times already and every time I do, I just have a blast finding another gorgeous sim and bringing her dress to life in whatever way it speaks to me. I did a mashup of another one of her dresses, well not the whole thing but the underlying mesh, the crinkley fabric over my legs is from another one of her dresses. I felt a lil bare under that gorgeously big dress. 
I'm already excited to see what A6D will do next! Hope you all remembered to hit the subscriber at the A6D sim to keep updated on the next round!

Body
Skin: Essences {Linka} pale 01 @ TDR
Hair: Exile::Young and Beautiful Natural Fusion
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Owls // Tropical Eye
Eyeshadow: -UtopiaH- My Haunted Eyeshadow Set
pedi/mani: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Tar Dipped @ Black Fashion Fair

Closie of my manicure <3



Outfit
Skirt & top: [AD] Black root mesh dress PART 1 & [AD] Black root mesh dress PART 2 @ A6D
Underskirt: (A part of) [AD] Gotch1c punk cloth MOD 2 (linked above)
Bracers: .aisling. Eunice - Arms Black 1 & .aisling. Eunice - Bracelets Black
Necklace: DRD key necklace - metal @ Enchantment (mainstore)
Crown & Collar: DRD queen collar - black metal & DRD queen crown - black metal @ A6D
Tiara: [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Adrian Tiara @ A6D

Poses
*PosESioN* Yanira Set


No comments:

Post a Comment