Monday, July 14, 2014

Steam Queen




{These photos taken at New Babbage}

Long overdue for another Eudora post but then...I ran into lots more shinies to add to it!
Steampunk clothing is so hard to find in Second Life, even harder to find great quality steampunk attire. So, if you're one of my followers, I want you to know that it is my personal mission to ALWAYS choose the best of all things Steampunk/Goth, high quality badassery of some of the hardest styles to show in SL and blog them all so that you know where and when to grab!
These are two styles I simply adore and two styles that are very elusive in SL. Well, goth runs aplenty but high quality, high fashion, exceptional goth/steampunk is pretty hard to find! Believe me, I look in every corner of the grid for it. 
Okay so, ran into a few things my fellow Steamers will need in the inventory. 
Secret Affair is opening soon, tomorrow actually. 15th through the 29th. So you have a few days to get in there and grab some stuff, many things actually that caught my eye. From hair, shoes, clothes to horns! HORNS! 
I was just about to bail before all the monies were gone and then Remarkable Oblivion starts setting up! Haha. Had to wait. You will want these babies. I even included a back shot of the horns above so you could see that front to back, they are awesome! They also come with a steam/without steam option. 
I am also sporting Eudora and a DRD belt. DRD has made several steampunk-ish things and DRD is obviously one of Gia's fav places to be. Eudora, although known for their fancy shmancy heels...also make a lot of steam punk badassery! Keep them on your list and keep an eye out because they randomly drop it. For my fellow steampunk gals, the heels are a must have. They come with a HUD for other color options and the small detail is incredible! 
The outfit is a new find for me. I am not too familiar with this store but I loved the couple things I found there. This outfit also came with an awesome scarf but it covered the necklace. 

Yep, I'm being a chatterbox this morning!

Take note and go grab all the things! <3

Body
Skin: Essences {Galadriel} Pale02 @ Seasons Story
Hair: +Spellbound+ Toothbrush // Monochromes @ C88
Tattoo: (Previously Blogged) By Real Tattoo
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Jolly Roger @ Pier Market

Outfit
One piece: !gO! Hunter Girl outfit -Russet-
Heels: Eudora 3D Dreams Machinery Set (Slink High) (bracelet & necklace below included in complete set)
Belt: -DRD-  Steampunk belt brown @ We <3 RP

Accessories
Goggles: Eudora 3D Eyes of the TechnoMancer @ We <3 RP (linked above)
Necklace & Bracelet: Eudora 3D Dreams Machinery Set (linked above)
Horns: RO - CogsWorth Horns Container @ The Secret Affair (opens 7/15/2014!)
Pipe: [NikotiN] Pipe SteamPunk (Brown) RARE @ The Chapter Four

Poses
Top two photos: PosESion Poses - *PosESioN* Bjod -Gala Default-  Set
3rd: Ma Vie. - Moving Light 05




No comments:

Post a Comment