Monday, April 7, 2014

Peek-A-Boo(ty)!!




I have to say that Masumi Max is my all time favorite new age pin up gal. She inspires soooo much of my pin-up style and random cutesy photos. I find her extremely adorable. Her animated facial expressions in her photos and odd poses make her stand out from the rest of the crowd.

Okay so now that I've let my girl crush out of the bag.... Elska is participating in the 100 Block along with sooooo many other designers! I love the 100 Block and anticipate it each round!
These adorbs shorts come in several different prints besides this one I am showing. I love my polka dots though! I know we have like 50000 events going on but you're NOT going to want to miss the 100 Block! Stop by Elska's booth and snag these cute bottoms...but prepare for the butt pinching and random spanks!

Also...The tattoo I have on is one of my all time favs from Reckless and might be a permanent! You can find it at The Mens Department <3 

Body
Skin: [the Skinnery] Quiana - Bare face(champagne)
Hair: [RA] LocknRoll Hair - Essential Colors
Eyes: [Brixley] Mist Eyes - dark blue
Lipstick: *Leafy - Red Lipsticks (Gloss/Matte)
Tattooooooo!: Reckless-Medusa @ The Mens Dept

Outfit (easiest outfit ever)
Bottoms: Elska- Dat Booty Shorts-Dottie (5 sizes xxs-L)
Ring: Bad Juju-Goth Bow Ring-Spider

Pose
{Nantra} Bombshell 6 Mirror (Modified)

Clothing Line:
Izzie's - Laundry Line



No comments:

Post a Comment