Sunday, April 20, 2014

All I Have to Do Is Dream...{Pose Fair 2014}


{Taken at Mystara}
Hello luvs! I hope everyone has had a chance to make it into Pose Fair! If you haven't, don't worry! It doesn't end till May 3rd so, you still have a bit to get in there and get what you want but you don't have forever! I was quite taken back by the set up and maybe overwhelmed at first but navigating it is quite easy. However, I will try to provide you all with direct TP's to the shops I am going to be showcasing.
In the theme of all things 'Spring', I found this pose/prop to be very adorable. This prop actually includes 15 different poses (these are just the ones I loved the most!) Also only 5 land impact. So pose for a photo or keep it in your place because it is adorbs! Either way, win win! The extra little floating cloud near me is also included

When I saw Sn@tch's new releases...I knew this Babydoll top was the one to use here! So many cute new Sn@tch releases! Maybe you are supposed to wear leggings with it...I'm sure you can but I chose not to! Actually...note here: wear panties at least! floating up in the air and realizing you don't have undies on can be quite a :o moment.

Be back in a few with more poses and more awesomeness! <3

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Mokatana - The Diva  (a previous Fifty Linden Friday offer! Keep your eyes open for these and join the Glam Affair group cuz they sure are a spoil!)
Hair: Clawtooth: Windswept (Silent Movie Star Pack)
Manicure: Nailed It - Ombre Set

Outfit
Dress: :::Sn@tch Mesh Karla Babydoll Top-All Colors (featured Blue) *New*
Sandals: CandyDoll-Flower Flats Babyblue @ Kustom 9 (for Slink flat feet)
Head Piece: Swallow- Flower Power-Sky @ Seasons Story

Pose Prop
Infiniti .  - Drift Away - 15 Pose Prop @ The Pose Fair




No comments:

Post a Comment